1. a bow-shaped display in the sky of the colours of the spectrum, caused by the refraction and reflection of the sun's rays through rain or mist.
2. a similar bow of colors, especially one appearing in the spray of a waterfall or fountain.
3. any brightly multicolored arrangement or display.
4. a wide variety or range; gamut.
5. a visionary goal: "He pursued the rainbow of a singing career for years before becoming a success."
3. an illusory hope: "to chase rainbows"
But for me: Rainbow means the happyness to play. With the unespected, too. Imaginate something special, not necessary new, observing the world. Thank you BM.
1. the customs and regulations dealing with diplomatic formality, precedence, and etiquette.
2. an original draft, minute, or record from which a document, especially a treaty, is prepared.
3. a supplementary international agreement.
4. an agreement between states.
5. an annex to a treaty giving data relating to it.
6. Medicine/Medical. the plan for carrying out a scientific study or a patient's treatment regimen.
7. Computers. a set of rules governing the format of messages that are exchanged between computers.
Late Greek prōtókollon orig., a leaf or tag attached to a rolled papyrus manuscript and containing notes as to contents. See proto-, colloid
(chiefly US)A. an annexe appended to a treaty to deal with subsidiary matters or to render the treaty more lucid
But for me: Protokoll is a game, the most serious and deep imaginable. The most free you want to be, the most responsible you need to become. Thank you CL.
OK that's enough fun.